Banana milkshake or banana smoothie is really a tasty drink in summers for your children or as a pre – work out snack. This shake is fully loaded with nutrients and vitamins. But generally, most of the people have to confound perception about its health benefits. People mostly avoid this kind of drink because of its heavy ingredients and rich consistency. It might be not so healthy when it comes to milk with banana as it is a totally debatable question. But you can try this to get your taste buds something new smooth or tasty rather than fries or burger. The combination of banana and milk maybe not so healthy but there is no wrong trying this drink occasionally.
Time Duration: 5 Minutes
• 1 / 2 large sized banana
• 3/4 cup of milk or condensed milk
• Chocolate ice-cream or vanilla ice- cream
• Cardamom powder
• Coco powder
1. Take a ripe banana, peel and cut it into small pieces
2. Add sliced banana into a jar and blend it.
3. Add a pinch of cardamom powder and 1 – 2 teaspoons of sugar
4. Add 2 scoops of chocolate or vanilla ice-cream according to your favourite ice- cream favour.
5. If you don’t have vanilla ice- cream you can also add vanilla essence.
6. Pour 3/4 cups of milk or you can add condensed milk instead of milk, add ice-cubes
7. Then, blend the entire mixture until it turns smooth.
8. If banana milkshake is ready pour into a glass. Sprinkle coco powder on top and crushed almonds.
9. Serve chill.
Banana Milkshake Benefits
Banana milkshake or smoothie is a healthy drink with a creamy consistency generally prepared with ripe banana and milk. Banana is a good source of carbohydrates and gives instant energy to our body. It is a great source of potassium and magnesium and control blood pressure. it is rich in dietary fibre, pectin which helps to aids digestion whereas as milk as a dairy product has rich calcium content which is good for bones. simple banana milkshake is healthy for your body it just the ingredients like sugar, ice- cream and other favouring agents are loaded with calories and make it an unhealthy drink. This is a great drink for children as it has an instant energy boosting properties. Banana is easily available in all seasons and it’s cheap and delicious and at the same time, it’s super filling.