We all wanted to have shiny black strong healthy long hair whether it’s a male or female. Hair is the second most fastest growing tissue in our body. It is made up of keratin. Basically, hair growth depends on diet, health, age and mostly genetics. On average, hair grows .3 – .5 mm per day, 1.25 centimetres or 0.5 inches per month, and 15 centimetres or 6 inches per year. hair grow quicker in warm conditions. heat stimulates blood circulation in the body and boosts hair growth. Eating good food can boosts your hair growth. Balance diet is the main solution for everything. Good nutrients can help you to improve your hair growth and give shine to your hair.
• Eggs contain compounds that promote hair growth. These compounds can make your hair to grow. protein, vitamin b and zinc are such compounds that can make your hair thick, healthy and strong. egg yolk which is an essential element of hair growth.
• Eggs are an excellent source of protein and biotin which is essential for hair growth. They even contain aforementioned omega-3s which promote hair growth.
• spinach is a healthy leafy green food consist of potassium, calcium, vitamins B, C, E, A, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids. spinach promote hair growth by boosting red blood cells to carry oxygen to hair follicles and improve blood circulation.
• vitamin C&A helps in producing oil called sebum on the scalp, which boosts hair growth.
• Deficiencies of vitamin increase hair loss. iron deficiencies in the body lead to hair loss and thinning hair. Iron is essential for healthy and strong hair.
• Beans are a good source of protein, zinc which helps in hair growth and hair repair
• Beans also have other nutrients like iron, biotin, minerals, folate, vitamin B&C and it is a low-calorie source of fiber.
• Including beans in your diet will help you to promote hair growth.
• Avocados is a good source of vitamin B, E, A, B6, D and minerals like iron and copper which helps in protecting and strengthening of hair and nourish your scalp
• Vitamin B is essential to promote hair growth. Avocado has antioxidants like Vitamin E which helps in repair damage on the scalp. It prevents hair damage from free radicals.
• Avocados are a good source of fatty acids. These fats are essential to build blocks of your cells. Deficiency of this may lead to hair loss.
5. Sweet potato
• Sweet potatoes have vitamin A, which boost the production of sebum. It has so many factors that speed up the rate of hair growth.
• Beta-carotene gets converted to vitamin A in the body which is necessary for cell growth
• A deficiency leads to dry and dull hair also a dry skin which results into dandruff.
• Meat is a good source of protein which helps to boost hair growth and helps hair stay strong and healthy.
• Chicken, fish, lean beef all have a high amount of protein and beef contains vitamin B like salmon which helps in hair growth.