This summer try this healthy Japanese inspired cucumber salad made from very simple ingredients. This salad will make your day with its simple and elegant combination and crispy texture.
Time : 30 min
• 3-4 regular sized cucumber
• Salt to taste
• Sugar or honey
• Soy sauce
• Rice wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
• Sesame oil
• Sesame seeds
• Red or green chillies
1. First, take a regular sized cucumber and peeled it, cut it into lengthwise and thinly sliced them.
2. In a large bowl. combine cucumbers with salt and pepper. mix them well
3. Then add sugar or honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and chillies if wanted very spicy.
4. Add sesame oil and mix well. sprinkle sesame seeds and then add peanuts.
5. Marinate for 30 minutes before serving
6. Adjust seasoning before serving.
Cucumber Salad Benefits
Cucumber is good for health during summers. they contain low calories with many important vitamins and minerals, as well as a high amount of water content. Eating cucumber is very essential in summers. it leads to many health benefits, including weight loss. It also balances hydration, digestion disorder and lower blood sugar levels. It aids digestion and helps the body to retain water. so, try something different this summer and enjoy your regular salad with a different Asian fusion of taste.